In the Spring of 2020, I woke up to find my voicemail full of messages and my inbox full of panicked emails. All these new messages were from old clients and they all had one question, how much money have I lost?
With the Federal Reserve dropping interest rates to zero overnight, promising trillions of dollars in market liquidity, and the US government asking citizens to do their part to flatten the curve, the stock market dropped faster than it had ever dropped in history.
Gratefully, I was able to tell every one of these clients that they had not lost any money in the programs we had designed and funded. With everything going on this was one less stress to deal with for my clients and one less stress to deal with for myself.
Wall Street spends billions of dollars in advertising each year to convince people that the stock market is the only way to grow your money and that the 401k is the superior savings vehicle.
Neither is true!
There are so many ways to make and grow money. And a 401k is just one of many vehicles for saving money. What you need to find is which strategy is best for you.
Today I want to just speak to those that have an old 401k from a past job, a current IRA or Roth IRA or a lump sum of cash they want to grow.
The strategy I plan to share is used by many of the wealthiest people in America, including some of the most prominent members of our government.
What if I told you there was a strategy that earns like the stock market but isn’t in the stock market? What if I told you none of my clients lost money in 2001, 2002 or 2003 when the dot com bubble burst. None of my clients lost money during the great recession. None of them lost money during the nearly overnight drop in Spring of 2020 and none are losing money right now as the markets drop each day.
Would you want to know how to protect and grow your money this same way?
Most people I share this with say yes and move forward. In fact, its around 90%. The other 10% worry its too good to be true, prefer the freedom of the stock market even with the risk of losing or they don’t like the time commitment my programs have.
But here is what they do like. Your money is contractually protected against market loss. You get preferred tax advantages. You don’t have to babysit your money or actively manage it. The program has kept up with the stock market while significantly outperforming the banks.
Now here’s the downside. I’ve never been busier in my life. For the last 20 months, I’ve taken on less than one new client a month or only worked with existing client referrals. Between the hours of research and writing, I do each day and running 20-24 YouTube shows a month, my life has gotten busy! However, I lived through the great recession where I lost 40% of my money in my 401k and I wish I had known about this strategy. So, I’m going to find time in my schedule for a few people each month. All I ask is that you be patient with my schedule and I promise the experience will be built around education and involve zero pressure to move forward.
If you would like to learn more and work with me personally to protect your money from loss then fill out the form below and I’ll get to you as soon as I am able or I will point you in the right direction with one of my trusted advisors. Either way, you will be in good hands.
This google form is private. My eyes only. However, it helps me know your situation before we get started. Once the form is filled out, I will review it to see how I can help and when I can help. I’ll also most likely send you some educational material to get started. By the way, I don’t assign a lot of reading because I know people are busy but I don’t move forward with anyone unwilling to review the materials I send. I look forward to being a part of your financial journey if what I do for private clients is the right fit for you.
**This form is for work use only. Please only use it as a way to contact me about growing and protecting your money. Any request outside of this or video sponsorship will be deleted automatically. Nothing personal. I just really am that busy. Thanks in advance!
This content was originally published here.