I think I’ve sold myself on forming an LLC and being taxed as an S-Corp being the best way to do things for a new opportunity.

I’ve got a SoloK from prior work as a sole-proprietor. My question is – LLC does seem to need a new FEIN compared to my prior operating as a sole proprietor, but do I need a whole new SoloK to go with the new business, or can I just somehow change the existing SoloK to be attached to the LLC?

This content was originally published here.

In this article: