We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- Are real estate investing apps like Landa legit?
- When it comes to budgeting, is it OK to sneak my gardening supplies into our housing maintenance savings category?
- Should I cash out an old 401k to pay off some medical debt?
- I’m thinking about selling my duplex- should I utilize a 1031 exchange and strike while the iron is hot?
- A frugal or cheap abroad: what’s the best way to do a currency exchange?
During this episode we enjoyed a Traeblod by Mikkeller Brewing! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
The post Ask HTM: Investing in Real Estate with Only $5, Tapping a 401k to Pay Off Debt, & A Currency Exchange Frugal or Cheap – Episode 586 appeared first on How to Money.
This content was originally published here.