We’re kicking off the week by answering listener questions! And if you have a question that you’d like for us to answer on the show, we’d love for you to submit your own via HowToMoney.com/ask , send us your voice memo. Regardless of how random or bizarre you might think it is, we want to hear it!
- Should I take the leap into real estate investing or is it smarter to invest within a Roth IRA?
- Is it a better deal to pay for CPI with my car insurance provider or pay for full coverage myself?
- Does it make more sense to roll over an old 401k or should I convert it to a Roth IRA instead?
- Should I buy a new or used car in this crazy car market?
- We own a rental property- what tips do you have as we make that property our primary residence?
During this episode we enjoyed a Kersenrood by Wild Heaven, so good! And please help us to spread the word by letting friends and family know about How to Money! Hit the share button, subscribe if you’re not already a regular listener, and give us a quick review in Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Help us to change the conversation around personal finance and get more people doing smart things with their money!
Best friends out!
* Advertiser Disclosure: How to Money has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. How to Money and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
* User Generated Content Disclosure: Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
The post Ask HTM: Buying New or Used Cars in a Crazy Market, Stocks vs Real estate, & Converting or Rolling Over a 401k – Episode 580 appeared first on How to Money.
This content was originally published here.